|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 cartons|
|Packaging Details:||packed in bottle first ,then packed in box and cartons for outer packing.|
|Delivery Time:||20 days after 30% deposit received|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2000 ctns one day|
|Taste:||Sweet,sour And Cool||Flavor:||Grapefruit|
|Feature:||Vitamin C, Sugar Free||Shelf Time:||12 Months|
|Oem:||Available||Inner Packing:||Pack In Plastic Bottle|
|Outer Packing:||Pack In Color Box|
sugar free candies,
vitamin c tablet
6.8G Plastic bottle pack Sugar free mint candy / Blueberry Vitamin C Pepper mint candy / Fresh your month & fresh breath
-Products advantage & Our Service:
1. Sugar free (Using Sorbitol as main material to make a healthier sugar free mint candy ).
2. Blueberry flavor extracted powder (selected blueberry extracted powder, giving you a original taste ).
3. GMP Quality system Production room (Every piece of candy is produced in GMP system required clean room.
4. Center Air Conditioning System (Utilizing Center Air Conditioning to offer a thermostatic,automatic constant humidity clean environment to ensure the high quality&safety of candy).
5. Green candy & Eco - friendly Products (All the materials and packing were selected by green ,high level standard ,ensure all are up to international requirement .).
6. Special and patent outlook (Using our own patent design to assist you attract more customers ).
7. Energy Candy (Rich Vitamin C and natural menthol , to keep you energetic when you fell tired,upset and pain ).
the SC, HACCP, ISO-22000,HALAL,MUI-HALAL,CIQ Certification. Also the supplier of Walt-mart, Carrefour, 7-11 & Family Mart.
and R&D of pressed candies, chewing gums, toy candies and lollipops under the brand "DOSMC" and "DO'SFARM".
|Business Organizations||supermarket, large - scale shopping malls, exclusive agency, chain shops, large - scale sales, star - rated hotels, restaurants, travel agencies, pharmacy.|
|Financial Organizations||Banks, negotiable securities, funds, insurance companies, pawn shops;
Non-profit Organizations: Telecommunications, post offices, hospital, schools;
|subway, airports, stations, gas stations, toll stations, bookstores, parks, exhibition halls, stadiums, museums, convention centers, ticket agencies, HR market, lottery centers;
Real Estate Property: Apartments, villas, offices, commercial buildings, model rooms, property brokers;
|Entertainments||Movie theaters, fitness halls, country clubs, clubs, massage rooms, bars, cafes, Internet bars, beauty shops, golf course.|